|Product Code||: B000LSKBP0|
|Availability||: In Stock. » Buy Now!|
Protect your valuable camera investment with this Nikon brand camera carrying case. Made from durable Cordura Nylon, and outfitted with a reinforced handle, this compartment case will easily hold your camera, lenses, flash, and accessories. Travel is made even easier and safer with the slip-resistant shoulder strap. The many zippered pockets hold all your supplies. A small pocket on the outside of the top flap allows easy access to film, memory cards or batteries. Large sewn pockets inside the front flap safely protect filters, pens, cleaning supplies, and lens caps. A mesh pocket inside the top flap provides for easy access to additional storage. The best feature however is its large padded storage and compartment space. Removable velcro dividers provide individual customization to your equipment. Whether you use this case for your Digital or your 35mm SLR, the Nikon Compartment Case will hold all of your most essential accessories.
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds
- ASIN: B000LSKBP0
- Item model number: 5874
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 16, 2003
Great portable bag!
-Nikon D60 with vertical grip(usually with 35mm lens and hood attached)
-fisheye lens attachement
-Sto-Fen Omni-Bounce flash diffuser
-Nikon camera battery charger with cord
-extra batteries – (AA,AAA,EN-EL9)
-Lens Cleaning Pen
-radio slave transmitter
-PC Cable, USB cable, SD cards
-Manuals for camera, flash
-business cards, model releases
Perfect sized bag for d40 + 2 lenses + accessories
Nikon SLR Gadget bag
Camera Case for my Nikon D3100
Nikon Deluxe Digital SLR Camera bag
nice bag for good price!
Functional, durable, great for storage
I can fit the following: 2 unmounted camera bodies (D90 & N75), 4 lenses (Nikkor 35mm, 50mm, 70-300mm and Tokina 12-24mm with hood off), light meter and some filters.
If you wanted to leave a small lens mounted to the camera, I’d probably only fit camera & lens with maybe 2 more lenses. The long 70-300mm lens would fit width wide leaving it with awkward room to store much else. I don’t have the 70-200mm lens, but I don’t think it’d fit mounted to a camera.
- Nice camera and lens protective padding
- Convenient comparmentalized, front and side storage
- good for medium to small sized kits
- reasonable price
- Comfortable enough, but a bit bulky, I would not recommend carrying this for more than 20-30 minutes
- Probably not for someone looking to carry a large amount of gear
- This looks like a camera bag (not for those who don’t want to say you’re carrying expensive camera equipment)
- The top closes to cover the comparment well, I don’t see much water of dirt getting in under normal conditions, but in a something like a dust storm or monsoon I suppose it is possible since there is no zipper compartment.
Overall, I really like this bag and it serves my needs quite well.
Nikon Digital & Film SLR Case
into this case plus there are places to put your credit cards,ID, and just
about whatever else you need to take with you.
It is quite spacious from inside. I have put the following items inside the bag
Nikon D3100 with 18-55mm kit lens
50mm Prime lens with lens bag and lens hood
55-200mm with lens bag and lens hood.
I think I can fit 1 more lens or an external flash in the bag if I keep the extra lenses without the lens bags.
There are two side pockets and 1 front pocket as well. I have some extra filters in them, plus lots of small stuff.